NoiceJobs.com is the biggest remote work aggregator on the Internet. We scrape thousands of jobs every week and curate them, sending you the absolute best.
PSA: This is a very early MVP. There will probably be errors, so please bear that in mind :)
Alright! Here are the...
10 Best Senior Infosec Remote jobs found this week
Wanna promote your job on NoiceJobs? Check this out
Cybersecurity remote jobs
- 🏝 Chris Wysopal, CTO at Veracode
$90,000 a year 🏡 the United states, Burlington, Remote and other locations
Cybersecurity, Mobile, Sales, Product
Infosec remote jobs
- 🏝 Director of Cloud Security - Source: @CyberRecJames
🏡 US, Remote
Architect, SaaS, AI, ML, AWS, Bonus
- 🏝 Systems, Networking, Dev, InfoSec - Source: @Data_Knox
🏡 Louisiana, Remote
- 🏝 Head of Engineering at All Turtles
🏡 San Francisco, Tokyo, Remote and other locations
Back End, Design, Product, Studio, Executive, Architecture, Product Design, Startup
- 🏝 TSS Director, Cyber Engineering at GDIT Technology Shared Services
🏡 Delivery, US, Remote
- 🏝 Head of Global Talent Acquisition at Very Good Security
- 🏝 Compliance Director at Rock Solid Technologies, Inc
- 🏝 Staff Engineer, Kubernetes Security - at vmwarecareers
🏡 US, Remote
- 🏝 Louis Bacon, Moore Bahamas at Moore Charitable
$700,000 🏡 Bahamas, NASSAU, Remote and other locations
Education, Impact, Storm
Other Infosec Remote jobs
If you want to receive more jobs like these daily, join this Telegram channel
Do you like these posts? Wanna help?
The best you can do to help NoiceJobs is sharing it!
Are you hiring remotely?
📣 If so, you can now post a job on NoiceJobs to reach up to thousands of talented remote workers.
Some numbers on NoiceJobs' audience:
- More than 3000 subscribers on our Telegram channels
- Hundreds of people registered on NoiceJobs and get these posts weekly
- This blog (launched on September 9) had page views in the last month (verified by Simple Analytics).
- Our traffic analytics are 100% open. Check them out here 👀 and see our pageviews in the graph below
A cool graph with our visits would go here, but ad blockers don't like the Simple Analytics embed. Disable yours if you'd like to view it :)
Have a good rest of the week everyone!