NoiceJobs.com is the biggest remote work aggregator on the Internet. We scrape thousands of jobs every week and curate them, sending you the absolute best.
PSA: This is a very early MVP. There will probably be errors, so please bear with us :)
Alright! Here are the...
10 Best Senior React Remote jobs found this week
- 👉 🏝 Senior Software Developer at Jupiter
$70,000 - $120,000 USD + Equity depending on experience
🏡 Hiring in EU, Canada, US, Mexico, Central & South America, Rest of Europe
• We're looking for someone to help build and support new features as we scale out the product and company. You will be primarily working with React, React Native, Node.js, and GraphQL.
• We're looking for someone who is particularly interested in creating systems within the constraints of a start-up.
• And finally: we're bootstrapped, so far, building a sustainable business we all want to work at.
📨 Wanna get an intro with Rich, CTO at Jupiter? Join NoiceJobs if you haven't yet or email us if you're a member already.
React/ ReactJS remote jobs
- 🏝 Senior Software Engineer - Ruby/React/Python at Quill.org
🏡 USA Only - 🇺🇸 Likely US-only
Machine Learning, Full Stack, Product, Research, Education, AI, Rails, Typescript
- 🏝 Front End Engineer (React): US at Modus Create
🏡 USA, Washington, DC, Remote and other locations - 🇺🇸 Likely US-only
- 🏝 Full-Stack Software Engineer (Django+React) (Western Hemisphere) at The SilverLogic
🏡 Americas Only
Full Stack, API, Growth, Teaching, Scrum, Product, UI, UX
🏡 North America Only
Mobile, Redux, JS, HTML5, Front End, Full Stack, Typescript, Design
🏡 Santa Ana, Orange County CA, Remote and other locations
- 🏝 React.js Developers at KeepWorks (Remote) / KeepWorks / Anywhere
- 🏝 Senior Frontend Engineer (ES8/React/Redux/Saga) at Files.com
🏡 Yubikey, Remote
Front End, Design, UX, Content, Angular
- 🏝 Senior Software Engineer (React at Fleetio
If you want to receive more jobs like these daily, join this Telegram channel
❤️ Sharing is caring 🙌
If you're enjoying these posts, the best you can do to help NoiceJobs is sharing it!
Are you hiring remotely?
📣 If so, you can now post a job on NoiceJobs to reach up to thousands of talented remote workers.
Some numbers on NoiceJobs' audience:
- More than 3000 subscribers on our Telegram channels
- Hundreds of people registered on NoiceJobs and get these posts weekly
- This blog (launched on September 9) had page views in the last month (verified by Simple Analytics).
- Our traffic analytics are 100% open. Check them out here 👀 and see our pageviews in the graph below
A cool graph with our visits would go here, but ad blockers don't like the Simple Analytics embed. Disable yours if you'd like to view it :)
Here are some good 🇧🇷 vibes to kickstart your day
Have a good rest of the week everyone!