NoiceJobs.com is the biggest remote work aggregator on the Internet. We scrape thousands of jobs every week and curate them, sending you the absolute best.
PSA: This is a very early MVP. There will probably be errors, so please bear that in mind :)
Alright! Here are the...
10 Best Senior Software Contract & Freelance Remote jobs found this week
Wanna promote your job on NoiceJobs? Check this out
Contract/ Contractor remote jobs
- 🏝 Interim Contract Manager – Remote Working - Source: @TCLRec
£800.00 per day
Design, Senior, Ads
- 🏝 Azure Consultant/ Field Engineer 4-month contract - Source: @TalentITJobs
£550-£600 per day 🏡 London, Remote
- 🏝 Interim Contract Lead - Remote Working - Source: @TCLRec
£600.00 per day
- 🏝 Senior Software Consultant - Ruby on Rails at Be-IT Resourcing
£300 - £525/day
Contract, Ecommerce, SaaS
- 🏝 Embedded Software Engineer at Sielox LLC
$55 - $65/hour 🏡 Runnemede, NJ, Remote and other locations - 🇺🇸 Likely US-only
Contract, Docker, Linux, Product, Consulting, Startup, Git, MQTT
- 🏝 DMU Manager (Remote Contract) - Source: @TiroPartners
£40-60 per hour
- 🏝 Clinical Submissions & Contracts Coordinator job with Apex International Recruitment - Source: @PharmiWebJobs
£350 - £450 per day 🏡 UK, Ireland, Remote and other locations
Content, Research, Manager, Full Time, Excel, Medical, Cloud, Marketing
- 🏝 Interim Contract Support – Remote Working - Source: @TCLRec
£350.00 per day 🏡 Cheshire West, Chester, Remote
Senior, Manager, Performance, Ads
- 🏝 Django Developer - Remote Contract by Austin Fraser in Swindon, Wiltshire Ref: 212849288 - Source: @Jobs_Wiltshire
£40,000 - £60,000/annum 🏡 Wiltshire, Remote
Freelance/ Freelancer remote jobs
- 🏝 Freelance PT Web Developer at Other Fox
$20 - $40/hour
Contract, CSS, ExpressJS, Part Time, Back End, Front End, Wordpress, React
If you want to receive more jobs like these daily, join this Telegram channel
Do you like these posts? Wanna help?
The best you can do to help NoiceJobs is sharing it!
Are you hiring remotely?
Have a good rest of the week everyone!